Women’s Hormonal Health
You can feel energized when you wake up in the morning, have pain free periods, reduce fogginess and bloating. It might not feel like that right now, but it can be your new reality.
You might now know this, I didn’t for a long time, but your hormones regulate everything that happens in your body. When they are balanced they all work together like a team, but when something is off communication starts to slows down and this is when you start to experience fatigue, moodiness, weight gain, breakouts, irregular or heavy periods.
What we eat has a direct effect on the health of hormones, and our hormones determine our mood, energy and how we feel every single day. By making healthy improvements to your diet you can improve the health of your hormones.
Not sure if it’s your hormones? Here are some typical symptoms of hormonal imbalance
- You are tired most of the time, no matter how much sleep you may be getting
- That time of the month is full of cramps, bloating and breakouts, plus a few tears and fights with your partner
- You thought by now that you wouldn’t have to worry about pimples anymore
- You can never remember where you left your keys
- You are hungry all of the time and have tons of cravings
- You feel bloated and moody a lot!
- You feel like you are eating “healthy” but you are not feeling healthy
I work with women experiencing
- Hormonal imbalances such as painful periods, PCOS, (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), heavy periods, irregular periods, amenorrhea and thyroid imbalances
- Pregnancy. I help women prepare their body for pregnancy and support women throughout their pregnancy and postnatal
- Transitioning through peri-menopause and menopause
- Sugar cravings, major mood swings, exhaustion and anxiety
- Digestive issues such as bloating, stomach pain and constipation
- Post pill weight gain, breakouts, moodiness and helping get your hormones back after being on any birth control
Ready To Get Your Hormones Balanced?
Click Here To Schedule A Call With Katie Today.
I came to Katie with major complaints of hormonal imbalance – breakouts, mood swings, anxiety – and she compassionately addressed every issue with super simple changes to my diet and way of being. I am so grateful to Katie! ~ Mary Beth LaRue
Let’s Get Your Body Back Into A Healthy Hormonal Balance!
Benefits of balancing your hormones
- Milder or no more symptoms from PMS
- No more acne and blemishes
- Reduced Sugar Cravings
- Eliminating Mood Swings
- No more hot flashes
- Feeling rested and calm
- Never feeling Hangry (hungry + angry)
- Understanding your cravings and feeding your body with the exact food it needs
- Feeling beautiful and confident in your body
- Better relationship with your family, friends and partner
- Feeling more content with your career